About One True Loves:
From the author of Maybe in Another Life — named a People magazine pick and a “Best Book of the Summer” by Glamour and USA TODAY — comes a breathtaking new love story about a woman unexpectedly forced to choose between the husband she has long thought dead and the fiancé who has finally brought her back to life.
In her 20s, Emma Blair marries her high school sweetheart, Jesse. They build a life for themselves, far away from the expectations of their parents and the people of their hometown in Massachusetts. They travel the world together, living life to the fullest and seizing every opportunity for adventure.
On their first wedding anniversary, Jesse is on a helicopter over the Pacific when it goes missing. Just like that, Jesse is gone forever.
Emma quits her job and moves home in an effort to put her life back together. Years later, now in her 30s, Emma runs into an old friend, Sam, and finds herself falling in love again. When Emma and Sam get engaged, it feels like Emma’s second chance at happiness.
That is, until Jesse is found. He’s alive, and he’s been trying all these years to come home to her. With a husband and a fiancé, Emma has to now figure out who she is and what she wants, while trying to protect the ones she loves.
Who is her one true love? What does it mean to love truly?
Emma knows she has to listen to her heart. She’s just not sure what it’s saying.
About the Author:
Taylor Jenkins Reid is an author, essayist and TV writer from Acton, Mass. Her debut novel, Forever, Interrupted, has been optioned with Dakota Johnson attached to star. She is adapting her second book, After I Do, for ABC Family. Her most recent novel, Maybe In Another Life, has been featured inPeople, Us Weekly, Cosmo and more.
In addition to her novels, Taylor’s essays have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, xoJane and a number of other blogs.
She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Alex, and their dog, Rabbit
5 Questions from Booksparks
- The first book I ever read by Taylor Jenkins Reid was…Maybe In Another Life
- My Wish for Taylor Jenkins Reid as a Mom…On your virtual baby shower wishing you a bundles of joy, love, and happiness. Best wishes for the remaining days of pregnancy and hope you have a safe and healthy delivery.
- My Wish for Taylor Jenkins Reid as an author…I wish more people could have a chance to read your book(s) and love it/them as much as I do.
- My Favorite book by Taylor Jenkins Reid…Maybe In Another Life. (It is the only I read by Taylor Jenkins Reid so far but it was my favorite book in 2015)
- Who is your One True Love? My hubby
Buy from Amazon: http://amzn.to/1VIfS8z